In this article, I am going to share the top eight CRM software solutions for legal firms that will help you build better client relations.
Keeping track of your sales leads, clients, and prospects can make you lose hours every week. This unbillable time adds nothing to the profit.
There is also a chance that potential new clients might fall through the cracks.
So how do you take control of your hours and make them more productive? The best way to do that is by using a legal customer relationship management system.
Legal CRM solutions are specially designed to meet the needs of law firms’ software. It helps with case management, billing, and invoicing system, contact management, document management, calendaring and docketing, and time tracking tools.
Using these modules, you can design and automate certain aspects of your workflow. For instance, the client management module allows users to create account plans and proposals, and manage relationships.
Looking for Legal CRM Solutions? Check out SoftwareSuggest’s list of the best CRM software solutions.
Thus, implementing a legal CRM solution can prove to be quite effective, But it is equally important that you choose the right system that fits into your business requirements. To help, we have listed out the top 8 trending CRM solutions — both free and paid versions — to choose from.
Top 8 Legal CRM Solutions for Better Client Relations
Let’s have a look.
Bitrix24 is a top-leading free legal CRM solution that aims to help you find a new client. Its robust set of functionalities makes it easy for a designated officer to schedule appointments for all the lawyers in the office.
Furthermore, Bitrix24 includes a billing and invoicing module that tracks times and lets you bill your clients by the hour. In fact, you can specify different hourly rates for different job types inside the system to avoid any confusion.
It acts as a contact database where all the information and the interaction made with the contacts are managed and stored.
Most importantly, the dashboard enables you to see in a snapshot how many cases a particular lawyer has won, the number of clients they haven’t invoiced yet, their ratings compared to other members, and more.
- Supports multiple currencies and languages for global operations
- Compatible with mobile devices to access the system on-the-go
- Offers a convenient and intuitive interface
- Fully customizable
- Reporting and analysis
- The mobile app functionality is quite limited
- Special Plan: Starts at $19 per month
- Business Plan: Starts at $79 per month
InterAction is one of the most effective legal CRM software of all time. Particularly because it leverages your firm’s valuable relationship intelligence and creates new revenue opportunities.
It also allows you to make strategic decisions backed by data.
What it does is it collects and organizes your clients and prospects’ data and converts it into a complete relationship picture. Then, with the help of analytics tools, it generates smart insights that can help you gain a competitive edge.
Moreover, its mobility makes it easy to access information from anywhere and at any time.
- Integrates with Outlook contacts and other systems
- Gives you greater visibility with dashboards and reporting
- Has an easy-to-use interface
- Passive data capture
- High security
- Not suitable for small law firms
- On request
Lexicata is one of the best legal CRM solutions that ensure that you don’t let any prospects slip through the crack. It acts as a virtual file cabinet that helps track your potential clients and contacts.
Through its reporting tools, you can easily keep an eye on all marketing channels and referral sources. It provides you with powerful insights that tell you which marketing platform is being most effective. This enables you to make strategic business decisions towards growth.
After identifying potential clients, it streamlines the intake process and automates follow-ups. It helps you save time and makes it easier to move prospects up through the sales pipeline.
- Integrates with popular third-party applications
- Enable customization to best fit your firm’s goals
- Supports e-signing and comes with pre-designed document templates
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Free support and online training
- Not compatible with mobile devices
- On request
Fynsis is an open-source, free legal CRM solution that offers the best client management techniques. It aims to engage law firms in more productive tasks.
The legal CRM suite is so designed that all team members, including lawyers, attorneys, and paralegals, can effectively record and legal document management system, customer cases, appointments, and more.
Furthermore, the time tracking ability makes it easy to accurately log time and automatically issue invoices. What’s more, it can even track and keep records of all your interactions with your prospects and clients via emails, calls, and messages.
The best part is that it has a mobile app that lets you access the system on-the-go.
- Provides integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Can track all your client info, timesheets, and calendars through the mobile app
- Offers an easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Support all standard browsers
- Restrict access to admin control
5. Law Ruler
Law Ruler is an all-in-one solution to all your legal needs. From managing your firm from the intake of new clients to settlements of old ones, it takes care of all. It streamlines and automates the process of generating client intake reports and other related tasks.
The system is well-equipped to carry out functionalities like case management, billing and invoicing, automating document templates, contact management system, and more.
It uses business intelligence to identify the best marketing channels or acquiring new leads. Furthermore, it sends out reminders and alert notifications for pending tasks, approaching deadlines, and work progress.
- Seamlessly integrates with most major case management software
- Has an active and reliable customer service team in place
- Syncs meetings and reminders from your Outlook email and calendar
- Affordable costs for small firms
- Workflow management
- No Gmail integration
- On request
6. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM may not be specifically designed for law firms, but its comprehensive set of features makes it a perfect fit for law firms too. So far it has managed to empower over 150,000 businesses in 180 countries by helping them engage with customers and converting more leads.
One unique thing about the solution is that it enables you to conduct meetings or webinars within your CRM itself. This ensures that you don’t lose track of the number of cases and deal metrics. It can generate reports in real-time to help you make quick and smart decisions.
- Suitable for all sizes of businesses — small, medium, and large
- Easily integrates with third-party applications to expand its functionalities
- Has a good and reliable service team in place
- Promotes easy collaboration
- User-friendly interface
- Users keep reporting bug problems
- Standard: ₹720 per user per month
- Professional: ₹1200 per user per month
- Enterprise: ₹2100 per user per month
- Ultimate: ₹2400 per user per month
Freshsales understands the need to be data-sensitive when it comes to law firms. That’s why it offers one of the most CRM Marketing designed to record and maintain every single interaction that you have with your clients and prospects.
It enables a 360-degree view of your clients and prospects to help you close your leads faster.
The deal management module helps you actively track the status of all your ongoing deals, the probability of closure, and more. It also makes it easier to transfer all your data from your previous system to Freshsales effortlessly.
- Can create personalized email templates and send them in bulk
- Sync with your calendar and send out reminders for upcoming meetings
- Integrates with e-signing applications to manage proposals online
- Excellent customer support
- Reporting and analytics
- Takes time to load
- Blossom: ₹799 per user per month
- Garden: ₹1799 per user per month
- Estate: ₹3199 per user per month
- Forest: ₹5799 per user per month
Salesboom is a cloud-based legal CRM solution that lets you sync information on different devices in real-time. It provides an end-to-end solution to all the needs of a law firm — from gaining more clients to retaining the old ones.
Through its case management system, it automates the process of time tracking and creating invoices to save your time and effort. Most importantly, it ensures that you stay compliant with all standard regulations to avoid any penalties.
You can build your business rules inside the system itself so that management can save time on training.
- Synchronize with Outlook to remind you of upcoming meetings and calls
- Can build online forms to track complaints
- Allows you to send emails on a timed schedule
- Automated lawyer data management
- Real-time dashboard
- Team: $14 per user per month
- Professional: $45 per user per month
- Enterprise: $95 per user per month
Wrapping it Up
In today’s time, leveraging technology is the key to staying ahead of your competitors. Before purchasing, you should opt for the free trial to get a first-hand experience.
If you still need any advice on software, feel free to contact us.
Kiran Bajpai is Marketing Associate at SoftwareSuggest. Her expertise lies in Software Analysis. She can never get bored of reading books, especially those related to History and Politics.